Why Join the Chamber?
Membership in the Knoxville Chamber of Commerce brings many advantages for a local business. It includes networking opportunities, business support and advice, and the chance to collaborate with other local businesses.
Membership of the Chamber is significant and builds over time – the more you use the Chamber and its member benefits, the more you’ll get out of your membership. In many cases membership pays for itself through media exposure and educational opportunities for you and employees.
Chamber Member Benefits
Knoxville Chamber of Commerce Member Benefits include:
- Be a part of the new, fresh look, energy and collaborative direction the Knoxville Chamber is heading in
- Member to Member Networking, Business Advocates, and Referrals from Chamber office
- Direction communication from Executive Director for local, city, and state government news relating to business
- Better attracts local shoppers
- Membership due help staff Chamber Office which acts as a community communication hub to residents and visitors
- Chamber Website presence and business directory listing
- Access to contact information for other chamber members
- Access to education seminars
- Use of Chamber office and resources for meeting space, needed literature, etc.
- Chamber Newsletter and Calendar Inclusion
- Free Ribbon Cutting and promotion for grand opening, renovations, or anniversaries
- Media Exposure
Other Chamber Member Benefits
If you are planning (or wanting to plan) a ribbon cutting, we are here to help make your event the best it can be!
Learn More About Ribbon Cuttings
The goal of our social media pages is to not only promote our organization but also our members.
Learn More About our Social Media Support