Entries Open for 2021 McKay Group Knoxville Nationals Parade
Entries for the 2021 McKay Group Knoxville Nationals Parade, presented by the Knoxville Chamber of Commerce, are officially open! This year, the parade will take place on Saturday, August 14 at 11:00 a.m. in Downtown Knoxville.
The McKay Group Nationals Parade presented by Knoxville Chamber of Commerce is a celebration of sprint car racing’s biggest event of the year and the community that has embraced the sport in order to be titled the “Sprint Car Capital of the World.”
Make a morning of it in downtown Knoxville by grabbing breakfast beforehand, watching the parade at 11:00 am, then staying for lunch or grabbing a drink at one of our local pubs afterward.
If you would like to participate in this year’s parade, there is a nominal fee of $10 per entry for Chamber members and $20 per entry for non-Chamber members.
- Parade lineup begins at 10:00 a.m. on Saturday, August 14
- Parade begins at promptly 11:00 a.m.
- Your lineup number is determined by our Nationals Parade Committee to ensure the most entertainment for viewers
- We kindly request that you don’t throw candy but rather hand it to kids as a safer option
- Please no stopping during the parade. All spacing is determined before the parade begins
- The parade is approximately 1 mile long from start to finish with 2 turns
- You will be contacted at the beginning of August with your line up number and all final details.
For any additional questions please call the Knoxville Chamber of Commerce at 641-828-7555 or email
Please note – There will not be parking available around the immediate square the morning of the parade.